Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Doppleganger

There is a person in my psychology class who reminds me of someone I'd rather not be reminded of on a daily basis. someone I worked on forgetting. I'm not sure how to make it better, but everything he says grates on my skin like a cheese grater against a block of gouda. and he has a lot, maybe too much to say. I just want to scream at him, stop talking. Go sit in the back corner, and stop reminding me of he who I don't want to be reminded of.

I am not a block of gouda, and he is not a cheese grater, but I can't help but feel this way. Really. He could be the brother of he who I don't want to be reminded of.

I'm really not sure how to make this class better, it becomes increasingly difficult to go to class; so I guess my next step is trying to live in the same world and HE and his doppleganger.

No comments:

Post a Comment