Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm really not an unhappy person

I realize that if you read my blog, you might get the impression that I am an unhappy person. This is not true. I am actually a pretty happy person. Or at least, I try to be.

It seems like the times I find to write on the blog, I only have complaints. That is my fault, I don't write enough when I am actually having a good day, or when I may have a clever and optimistic comment. Instead, I am always complaining. For this, I apologize. I really do hope to make a better showing at this blog thing.

I really want to be that blogger who has clever entries that entice the reader to want to read more. I really don't want to be the blogger that complains, and complains and scares readers off with how terrible life is. (it seems like this year has been one tragedy after another).

I want the entire blogosphere to understand that I am a happy, bubbly person. I don't want to be this unhappy, depressive, whiny person I have been in this blog. Guess I have to do something about that for myself... This blog is so unreflective of whom I am. I hope that you can tell, and I hope that you'll stick around and see how interesting and creative I can be with my blog posts. (*note to self- make the next blog a creative, interesting, engaging... don't whine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment