Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello Friday!!!

It's Friday. 
Possibly my very favorite day of the week.
It is also spring. My very favorite season.
If you add those two things together, today will turn out to be a very wonderful day.

           While I don't have much to say, and I really don't have much time in which to say it, (someone has to get her butt to class A.S.A.P) I felt the need to come on over here and say a quick hello.

           Yesterday was a wonderful day. It was Cesar Chavez day and we at Chico state got the day off. While many of my peers celebrated the day by drinking, I laid out on the lawn and did some writing. I now have the beginnings of TWO new short stories and I am honestly not sure which one I will turn in this afternoon. The weather this week has been perfect. It's the type of weather that makes me want to spend all of my time outside. I wish I could take my computer outside, it would be perfect.

            Anyway... Today is Friday and I am excited to start this weekend. The weather promises to be wonderful and I have a full two days to do whatever I want. Writing on the lawn? Reading on the lawn? Painting on the lawn? I am noticing a theme here... for now though, I am going to class. I don't know if I have ever mentioned, Spring is my very favorite of all the seasons. The days a beautiful, the flowers are blooming and the temperature is neither too hot or too cold, in the spring I am a very happy person. My winter blues have faded and I am ready to embrace the new season.

Oh yeah, and Happy April Fools Day. I wish I had been clever enough to come up with some witty april fools post, but I am just too excited by the weather and the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment