Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello Blogosphere...

Patty says I am interesting, and therefore worthy of entering the blogosphere.

It is not that I disagree, but what do I have to say that anyone will read? I’m not sure, and even titling this silly project has proven difficult. I have thought about writing one of these, and figured that with the push and the very kind compliment from patty, that I would entertain the new adventure. Here is to a new exciting (hopefully) chronicling of my boring (*sigh*) life.

AND I will certainly try my very best to make regular posts. I make no promises as to how regular however.

Since this is the first edition, I will not bore you with the whiny complain-y things I could, and probably eventually will post. Though they are numerous, and ever present in my mind. I will begin with and introduction to myself.

I am Karin, The eternal college student. When I am not in class I am living with my grandma, or volunteering in a second grade classroom (kids are cute!) I like to write, and this is probably the inspiration for my new blog. hopefully I am not as boring as I think I am. My biggest challenge so far has been choosing a title, so why not a variation on a John Lennon book? he is after all a Beatle and I Love the Beatles.

now, it is time for me to go catch the bus home, heaven forbid I am late. I promise to post again. Hopefully Tomorrow... In the mean time, does anyone really care what I have to say? I hope so. otherwise this is a complete waste of my time... :D

1 comment:

  1. You ARE interesting. I wouldn't call you my best friend if you were boring!

    And even if I am the only one who ever reads, it is not a waste of time. It's good chronicle things and put them out there. It's therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete