Friday, June 11, 2010

My Adventures In House Sitting. Part Two

Maggie the dog likes me. She actually likes me. This morning when I let her out, she actually stood next to me while I opened the door, in lieu of hiding in the bedroom until the house sitting monster moved out of the way so she could run by in a cloud of dust and panic.

She also took food from me. Well not actually from me, she still won't take it out of my hand, but she took it when I set it down on the ground, also in lieu of the panicky-runny stuff she was doing. I think we are making progress. Perhaps a dog walk will be very possible in the immediate future. another day or so and we'll be swapping war stories over a pint of Haagen dazs. Strawberry of course. Or perhaps pomegranate?

Todays agenda entails a farmers market if I can find one, a relaxing trip to the beach, and dinner at some point. The menu tonight is as of now undecided.

1 comment:

  1. I'm late on this, but when I left Maggie was eating out of your hands, even giving you weird hugs with her paws! :)

    ReplyDelete