Thursday, September 30, 2010

Can this be considered cruelty?

I'm fairly certain that I blogged before about the lack of enthusiasm and interest I am having in this semester. Can I just say that the events of today are not helping my enthusiasm in this semester.

This is really not fair. Really.

That about sums up my mood for today. And I even woke up with an optimistic feeling in my heart. I really wanted to be optimistic about today. And I just can't. I can't be optimistic, I can't be happy when I have a sinking feeling of impending doom. A sinking feeling of dread, and misery and all that I really want to do is forget there is a test in the next class. I really just want to go home and face this crappy weekend head on. Face the rest of my crappy day head on. But there is nothing I can do to change what is coming, so I will try to face the rest of my day with a smile on my face and a little bit of optimism.

Any words of wisdom, or words of encouragement anyone wants to throw my way would be greatly appreciated. Cause right now, I got nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment