Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mmmmmm Peanuts.

I found these peanuts at Safeway. I thought they may be a good snack, so I bought them. I was a little apprehensive, sometimes peanuts are wonderful, sometimes they are not. The moral of this story is that I have fallen in love with these peanuts. I am in love with these peanuts. They are the perfect blend of salty, and peanut flavor. The drawback here, is that I could sit here and eat about a million of them at a sitting. I'm sure that is not a good thing. So the first time I bought them I bought a small little container, and when I went back I found that the larger container was actually cheaper. SCORE. And while this is fantastic for my pocketbook, it's not so much for my waistline. But oh well, I have new peanuts and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment